Supports CPDE team members in implementing a wide range of project activities, specifically in managing data, preparing data for analysis, programming and administering surveys, creating data summaries and other data visualization. Other tasks include assisting with data collection activities, IRB applications, grant submissions, and general project support.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science or social sciences major with coursework or experience in data management, statistics, and/or research.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills and ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Strong ability to organize, manage multiple projects, take initiative and operate independently with minimal direction, including checking own work.
- Strong information technology skills; experience using library products and internet search engines for locating information.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritize own work and adjust priorities as necessary.
- Familiarity and experience with the requirements of data management, ethics, project management and security.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with Qualtrics or other similar web-based survey platform (e.g, Survey Monkey, RedCap).
- Conversant in English language, mastery of the written English language and elements of writing required for interpretation and communication of evaluation results.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to interact with project team members with high degree of tact, discretion and sensitivity to participant concerns.
- Willing to travel on occasion for project meetings and other activities.
- Commitment to diversity and to serving the needs of a diverse community.
- Two to three years of relevant experience in data science, research, analytics, evaluation, program management and/or experience working with both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Experience managing data of all types, preparing data extracts for analysis, and presenting data summaries for formal reports, presentations and paper writing.
- Experience with data management practices, security and ethics within context of evaluation or research.
- Experience with statistical analysis tools such as R, SAS, SPSS, or STATA