INTEGRIM seeks the services of a Programmer Analyst primarily responsible for developing system specifications, as well as coding, modifying, testing and debugging IT programs based on predetermined project planning schedules and timelines.
Applicants must possess relevant experience in a similar posting and demonstrate a readiness to support and work together with current team members.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Reporting to the Manager, Operations Support and working alongside fellow team members, the primary responsibilities of the Programmer Analyst would include as follows:
- Deploy SenSaaS cloud solution configuration;
- Provide support in installing and configuring ERP connectors;
- Configure and manipulate SQL server tables;
- Partake in developing and integrating different modules, applications and tools;
- Conduct unit and integration tests;
- Analyse and remedy issues relating to solutions installed;
- Ensure regular updating of technical documentation (internal wiki).
Position prerequisites include as follows :
- DEC in Data Technologies and/or combination of relevant training and experience;
- Minimum of two (2) years of programming experience;
- Fluently bilingual, French and English (oral and written);
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented development;
- Sound knowledge of programming languages: .NET (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Visual studio), XML/XSLT;
- Sound knowledge of SQL Server, SQL Database;
- Knowledge of Web services, IIS, mobile development, SCRUM AGILE (asset);
- Detail-oriented self-starter with well developed sense of organization;
- Capacity to work within team ranks to achieve common objectives;
- Demonstrated interest in technological advances;
- Amenable to adapting working hours based on deliverables.
The company offers group insurance coverage after three (3) months, a simplified defined contribution pension plan, and salary commensurate with experience.
The position is open to both women and men. We thank you for your interest in INTEGRIM.
Please note that only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.