This position is responsible for both successful solution implementation and ongoing management of Clients using SilverCloud’s SaaS Digital Enablement suite of solutions. Successful candidates are particularly skilled at managing Web-based technology solutions, client and risk management and managing a team in a matrix environment.
- Project and operations management for clients of SilverCloud’s SaaS Digital Enablement suite of solutions.
Account / clientrelationship management and effective project scheduling and expectation setting.
- Individual contributor who leverages SaaS, IT and/or knowledgebase administration experience to deliver high-impact results.
- Work with product team to deliver customized solutions and services to customers.
- Development and implementation of client-specific workflow procedures related to content analyses, business problem solving, loading, etc.
- Prioritize project tasks and delegate task execution
- Escalation point for system transactional questions, critical project dates, billing, project personnel, software pushes and
feature / functionrelated questions.
- Management of custom projects
- Status calls and reporting
- Maintain Client communication with frequent updates on project status
- 3-6 years of
project / clientsuccess, backed by strong peer and customer references.
- 2 years working with SaaS applications and/or search knowledgebases in financial industry preferred.
- Experience working with clients on business solutions.
- Familiarity with software support and its practical applications.
- Experience working for a financial services provider is a plus.
- Ability to manage risks, priorities
andexpectations in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior technical and business problem-solving skills and judgment.
- Eager and able to learn the latest technical skills.
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills.
- Domain experience in managed application hosting, systems knowledge, database management, operations, process design
and / orsupport services a plus.
- Ability to balance the requirements of satisfying client and meeting revenue targets
- BA / BS required.